These are entries of devices connected to your guest network. This area will display the following information:
- MAC Address of the device connected
- If they verified a phone number or an email address to be included in a Marketing campaign
- This information is sent directly to your SMS contact list or MailChimp list automatically
- Name of the person who registered and verified their device
- It will list the email or phone number used to verify
- It will list the access code provided to them for verification
If you look closely you will see a two columns on the right. One columns is named Verified and the other Unverified. This will give you a good look of who has connected to the network and actually verified their phone number or email address and who decided not to complete the registration process.